Ideal for a couple with children, you will have all the comfort you need in the heart of Bordeaux, and much more !
This 40 sqm apartment will give you all the comfort you need. You will have access to the whole flat :
* The living-room with a nice fireplace, a sofa bed and a flat screen tv,
* An US kitchen perfectly equipped (induction hotplates, oven, coffee machine, dishwasher…),
* A spacious bathroom with shower, toilets and washing-machine,
* A separate bedroom and a mezzanine bedroom (1.2 m height ceiling) .
Possibility to provide you a baby cot and a baby bath.
A hotel quality cleaning is made out before your arrival and after your departure. Linen and towels are provided.
At your arrival, a Welkeys concierge will greet you and will give you the keys.
If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact your Welkeys concierge via Airbnb messaging.
Located in the heart of the historic area of Sainte Croix with its famous La Turpina restaurant. You will live few days in the preserved district of Saint Michel from where you will visit the XVI century basilica and the market square.
Less than 10 minutes from the Saint Jean train station by foot. The tramway is down the building, and the highway is not far.
Close to the flat, discover the Miroir d'Eau and the Place de la Bourse, the Porte Caillaux, the Pont de Pierre and the Grand Théâtre. You will stroll in the Capucins market and in Sainte Catherine street, one of the longest streets in Europe.
The Saint Emilion village is at 30 mn and the Bassin d'Arcachon at 45min.
The breathtaking view on the Garonne and this quays will be a source of well-being. You will keep a great memory from your Bordelais stay !
From Saint Jean train station : Tram C --> "Saint Croix" station
From the airport : Bus ligne 1 --> Capucins station
Easy access to all the point of interest in Bordeaux
Please note the additional fees below for :
- Late check-in from 9 pm to 12 am: 22€
- Late check-in from 12 am to 6 am: 44€
- Early check-out from 6 am to 8 am : 20€
- Arrivals and departures on bank holidays: 10€
Fees are cumulative. All fees to be paid directly to the concierge in cash upon arrival/departure.