Located on the right side of the river Garonne, this modern apartment on the 2nd floor is ideal to accommodate up to 4 people. Close to shops and transports, this flat is perfect in order to visit the city.
This nice flat situated on the 2nd floor with elevator, consists of a living space of 50sq. m and includes :
- a spacious living room with confortable sofa-bed,
- a bedroom with double bed,
- a bathroom with bathtub,
- a well-equipped kitchen (kettle, coffee machine, oven, micro-waves, hotplates, fridge, dishwasher),
- a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, hairdryer,
- a wide balcony with a view on the botanical garden,
- TV and WIFI.
An underground parking lot is include on the accommodation.
? A high quality cleaning will be organized before your arrival and after your departure
? We also provide bed linens, towels, soap, shampoo
Located in a very sweet to live district, calm and familial, you won’t miss anything. You’ll be able to enjoy the botanical garden and its open-air concerts all summer long, the river Garonne docks or Darwin, an old barrack redesigned in a bar, restaurant and art gallery, very appreciated by the Bordeaux people.
Thanks to the tramway line A, located just nearby, you will access easily to Bordeaux city-center and enjoy the picturesque streets, the colored markets and the unique atmosphere.
Jardin Botanique tramway station ? 4 min by foot
From the train station (Saint Jean) ? 10 min away by car or 20 min away by transports
From the airport? 30 minutes away by car or 1h away by transports
At your arrival, you will be welcomed by the concierge of Welkeys who will give you keys and will assist you during your stay.
We will be at your disposal before, during and after your stay. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
Please note the additional fees below for :
- Late check-in from 9 pm to 12 am: 22€
- Late check-in from 12 am to 6 am: 44€
- Early check-out from 6 am to 8 am : 20€
- Arrivals and departures on bank holidays: 10€
Fees are cumulative. All fees to be paid directly to the concierge in cash upon arrival/departure.