Boating enthusiasts love staying in our warm and welcoming apartment in France! Spend sunny afternoons out on the water, then walk the winding roads to one of the local restaurants. There are many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Double sofa bed for additional guests
- Air-conditioned living space
- Local television
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at the reception
- Boat rings available
- On-site laundry machines
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- On-site guest service team
- Indoor parking available
Red sky at night, sailor’s delight – and you’ll be delighted to stay in our lovely apartment in Cannes! Anyone with nautical aspirations will love having a boat ring available to rent on-site. Those who don’t have their own boat can head to the beach and rent one. When you’re not out on the water, explore the beautiful town or lounge on the beach.
Our space has 1 BEDROOM which features a Double bed. We’ll provide you with bed linens and bath linens for free. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living room.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. If you spill something on your clothes, on-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge of €6/washing and €4/drying.
After sailing, retreat to our warm, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available for free at the reception. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €3.90/kit.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Carre Marine where our 35 m2 apartment is conveniently located. These include on-site boat rings (which cost €20/day from June to September and €10/day from October to May), and the shared outdoor pool (which is unheated and open daily from April to October - subject to weather conditions). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE indoor parking on-site, subject to availability.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €46/week. Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person. An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) is provided at no additional cost.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Le Robinson, just a short drive away! Spending time at the nearby beach is undoubtedly the most popular activity in the area. If you’re bringing your own boat, you can rent a boat ring near the dock. Or, visit the friendly folks at Cannes Jet Location. Note that the staff speaks both French and English. Finally, when you’re done for the day, head across the river and enjoy a meal at AS Pizza.
Other Things to Note:
- FREE indoor parking available on-site, pending availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available at the reception
- The outdoor swimming pool is open from the beginning of April to October from 9am to 8pm
- If you’re planning on bringing your furry friend, let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a charge of €10/night or €46/week
- Please let our team know if you would like a unit with accessible features
- A boat ring is available to rent for €20/day (from June to September) and €10/day (from October to May)
- There is a security deposit of €300 and a tourist tax of between €0.50 and €3, charged per person (over 18), per night
- Early check in (11 am): €75 per unit (subject to availability)